Just Me ...

I will start with my cooking passion as it is our daily need; I like to cook fusion food, doing my own experiments with old and regular recipes, turning them into a new flavor and since my husband is also a food lover, it even gets easier, when I get praises on my newly tried recipes, its like Hard work paid off.

I love traveling; exploring new places is my passion, when I start planning a trip my mind goes bunko, I think, I research and surf so much that before even reaching the destination, I am almost a local there, walking on the beaches, looking at the night sky, climbing a mountain, going on safaris, meeting different people of mankind, listening to their languages, I truly believe there is so much to learn in this world.

My latest interest is writing novels, beautiful love stories, that were always in my mind but I was so busy with my life that I never gave a try to this passion of my personality, and since my first novel is online now, it is so mush satisfying, I enjoyed so much wile writing the novel as if I was in that world with the characters I created.

Friday, December 28, 2018

Tere Naam Ka Shajer




Tere Naam Ka Shajer
Love that will melt your heart…
Drama that will glue you till the end of the story…

A very well written Roman Urdu Novel…
Coming Soon ...





No comments:

Post a Comment