Just Me ...

I will start with my cooking passion as it is our daily need; I like to cook fusion food, doing my own experiments with old and regular recipes, turning them into a new flavor and since my husband is also a food lover, it even gets easier, when I get praises on my newly tried recipes, its like Hard work paid off.

I love traveling; exploring new places is my passion, when I start planning a trip my mind goes bunko, I think, I research and surf so much that before even reaching the destination, I am almost a local there, walking on the beaches, looking at the night sky, climbing a mountain, going on safaris, meeting different people of mankind, listening to their languages, I truly believe there is so much to learn in this world.

My latest interest is writing novels, beautiful love stories, that were always in my mind but I was so busy with my life that I never gave a try to this passion of my personality, and since my first novel is online now, it is so mush satisfying, I enjoyed so much wile writing the novel as if I was in that world with the characters I created.

Monday, December 17, 2018

Georgia

 
My most recent visit was to Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia, is a former Soviet republic that’s home to Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Sea beaches. It’s famous for Vardzia, a sprawling cave monastery dating to the 12th century, and the ancient wine-growing region Kakheti. The capital, Tbilisi, is known for the diverse architecture and mazelike, cobblestone streets of its old town. Georgia’s most famous food is KHASHA PURI … its like cheese bread or cheese paratha …
Currency: Georgian lari
Official languages: Georgian, Abkhaz
  


1. Tbilisi
Capital of Georgia
Tbilisi is the capital of the country of Georgia. Its cobblestones old town reflects a long, complicated history, with periods under Persian and Russian rule. Its diverse architecture encompasses Eastern Orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings and Soviet Modernist structures. Looming over it all are Narikala, a reconstructed 4th-century fortress, and Kartlis Deda, an iconic statue of the “Mother of Georgia.” 


Halal Food in Tbilisi….

Let me tell you that is is a very very cheap country in terms of finance …

So like everything else food is very cheap as well … it is available at a very low cost … halal food is easily available …

BUT … there local food KASHA PURI is a must try …








 

 2. Batumi
City in Georgia

Batumi, a Black Sea resort and port city, is the capital of the Georgian republic of Adjara. Batumi Boulevard encompasses a waterfront promenade with a park and beach. The 130m-high Alphabetic Tower, adorned with Georgian script, has a seaside observation deck. The old town district is lined with renovated 19th-century buildings. North of the city, Batumi Botanical Garden showcases flora from around the world. 


 

Ali & Nino … amazing steel sculptures at Batumi beach … they move and cross each other … and they are superb !!!!!!!!!!

Halal Food in Batumi



Visa Requirements for GCC and Iqama holders : 


GCC and Saudi Iqama holders do not have to apply for early vise before going … it is visa on arrival for us … it will be stamped on your passport once you reach Georgia ...


you just need to carry these documents with you nicely put up in a folder
    
·       6 months valid passport …

·       100 $ per day, per passport …
Plz note that cash will be counted at Saudi Airport … the limit is set by the Georgian Govt and without this amount you will not be allowed to board the plane … I repeat … CASH in DOLLARS … no credit card … no other currency … you can carry if you like to … but this cash is a requirement …
we had 3 passports and for 8 days we had 2400$ cash with us ...

·       English translation of your Iqama
This translation will be checked at the arrival airport … again it’s a must … as they want to know about the expiry date … so make a small format on your computer same size as your iqama … put all the translation line wise … take a printout … put a company stamp … and yes … for all the iqamas … 

·       Two way/ return tickets
·       Hotel bookings
·       Medical insurance 

Apart from all these forms and documents available … you may still have to wait for some time … plz DO NOT panic … its normal … they will take time to check your documents … relax and smile …

Few Tips …
·       It’s a low cost country … so don’t waste ur time lining up in local trains … a 15-20 minutes ride will only cost SR 8-12 … so use a cab … in Batumi we hired a cab for complete days from 10 am till 9 pm in SR 100 … the locals knows the places very well plus no lining up again …

·       It’s a small country so better use roadway to travel between cities to witness the lush green site …

·       Do not stay for more than 3days -2 nights in a city … you will be bored 

·       Take hotel in main down towns …

·       AND … its not Europe … its RUSSIA … keep it in your mind and google some of their manners …



I hope I made it all clear … plz feel free to message me or email me… we travel with FLYNAS from Saudi

Regards 
Ayesha Aftab Ali 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment